Thursday, October 11, 2012

Alrighty already down 5 lbs! Its not too much but it's a start! I totally fell off the wagon at least twice since I've started this thing but I'm back! I figured out what my main motivation it! I want to be able to wear the clothes I want! I hate shopping at this point because it's a reminder of how much I've let myslef go. I try on some sweet ass skinny jeans and end up looking like a busted can of biscuits:/ From now on I will buy all oif my clothes a size smaller! That ought to kick my lazy ass into gear. And I've also relized my vice...BEER! God Damn I love a good craft beer! Ive had a couple already this week. So I've created a goal outfit! Something that I want to wear so fucking bad I can taste it! Yup, thats right folks, I want to be a sexy sailor, go figure. So next Halloween if I'm not wearing this than I'm not celebrating! Now time to kick todays ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment